Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wilderness and University

   Well I haven't made new posts for a few days, because I was out of town, in the vast wilderness haha. It was awesome, I absolutely love the nature, the yet unspoiled pieces of heaven. Anyways, I'm back now and tommorow I'm starting university. It will be my first year, so I am a bit anxious, and don't know what to expect, but I guess I will find out. This means the posts may become trough longer periods, because I don't know when I will have time to post some quality review.
   I'm tired like hell so, I will leave you with some nice tracks. The first one is the theme of Death Note, a japanese anime, I know a lot of people don't like these, but the theme is good anyways.

   Another great track from True Blood:

   And at the end I leave you with a favourite track of mine, even though it hasn't featured in a show or a movie (as far as I know).

   I will try to write a review at the first chance I get. For now guys, peace I'm out.

11 comments:

  1. Nice share! I love the Death Note theme, although the anime itself kind of freaks me out :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Death Note is such a great series. The sound track is awesome too. I think my favorite anime song is the opening to Cowboy Bebop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tracks, some great stuff there. Did you get any photos while you were there? I'm a keen outdoor activities kinda guy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome videoS! Great find! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Death Note OST is full of little gems. "L's Theme B" makes a great ringtone, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Justice the best :D They was in Adidas Commercial :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Song doesn't need to be featured on a TV show or a movie to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I´ve enjoyed Death Note very much, thanks for the tunes...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty nice music you've got there

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like to watch naruto, it's inspirational *-*

    hope you visit my blog =D

    ReplyDelete