Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Great shows, great tracks

   I thought today I will give you some songs featured in TV shows. There are shows that have chosen some awesome tracks, and the mixture of a high suspence/dramatic scene with a good music track is simply mindblowing, and I mean it 100%. I have found some awesome songs, so I wanted to share them. This might turn into a regular thing if I manage to find more tracks. And here we go.
   The first one is from the current season of True Blood:

  We've got the second one from the current season of Entourage:

   And I'd say last but not at all least, if you ask me the best track, featured in a mindblowing scene of Breaking Bad (this time it isn't from the current season), also in another show I have watched but I can't recall, I think it was The Vampire Diaries:

   This is it for now, if you have liked them make sure you drop a comment. Peace, I'm out.

19 comments:

  1. i liked the ABC Family's GRΣΣK soundtrack too. Although they don't score any high suspence/dramatic scene, there are some nice tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of tracks, but I'm not a fan of any of those shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey nice blog :)
    Check out mine if you have the time. Thanks. +followed
    http://www.mydailybeats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I particularly like the Entourage track and I love the show too. Top post, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, some TV soundtracks are much better than the regular CDs. Awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer the origanal burning down the house by the talking heads and the scene from the revenge of the nerds where the jocks burn down there house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cheers for the tracks :D true blood one is best

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lold when I saw THE PIRATE BAY :D nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are some nice tunes from shows.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the True Blood one.. BB is cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Breaking bad always has good tracks. Love that show! Nice selection you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's this Pirate Bay picture about, lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always admired how good a job some shows do of picking music.

    ReplyDelete