Friday, September 16, 2011

Family Guy. Parental Discretion Advised, that's how you know it's good

    Well guys, the university is killing me, I'm there 10hours a day, sleeping 5hrs a day tops. But then, I met a lot of new people, including a lot of girls lol. Also tomorrow I am going to a dubstep/dnb party, it will be freaking awesome, Borgore, DJ Fresh, Roni Size and a bunch more. Well anyways, the blog was not supposed to be for me. Here you go, next from the animation reviews.

   Family Guy. Before I say anthing, I should state that after its 5th season the quality of the show has gone significantly down. But before that, I don't think a show can get much more awesome. Family Guy is more vulgar than The Simpsons, they are much more disfunctional, as you could let your kids watch The Simpsons (though it's not a kids show, as they can get bad ideas), no parent with any kind of sense will let his kid watch the Family Guy. Generally the setup of the characters is somewhat near to The Simpsons - a retarded husband/dad Peter, beautiful wife Lois, 3 kids, there is also a talking dog Brian. But don't think this is a Simpsons clone, because it's not. It is unique in every single way, it is insulting (if you take it that way), it mocks everything and everyone, there are no limits to its boldness. For start the baby kid Stewie is a evil genious which is trying to kill his mother and in later seasons we understand he (it?) is homosexual. The dog is really the smartest character, probably in the whole show, but has big issues and is often getting wasted on drugs and alcohol. Peter is big time laugh, seems to be a bit retarded and is doing all kinds of crap, he is a big character! The bigger son Chris is taking in his father's footsteps, and the daughter Meg is like the nobody of the show, she is constantly neglected by everyone, she has no special qualities, neither beauty nor brains.
     To sum up, do watch this, though if you are easily insulted and don't like mockery of stuff that is generally respected and kind of taboo, you should probably skip Family Guy and stick to The Simpsons. Peace, I'm out.


Interviewer: [Peter is at a job interview] So, Peter, where do you see yourself in ten years?
Peter Griffin: [thinks] Don't say doin' your wife, don't say doin' your wife...
[out loud]
Peter Griffin: Doin' your, er...
[sees photo of interviewer on the beach with his wife and son]
Peter Griffin: ... son?
[interviewer's shocked expression]

15 comments:

  1. Rofl, I agree the new episodes aren't as good, but when you have seen the originals so many times its nice to watch new storylines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know I still laugh my ass off with the new episodes But I demand more bruce

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's going a bit downhill, but that's what happens when you make 3 tv shows with similar characters... but I still adore this show! Never missed a single episode :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would let my kids watch this! I watched much worse when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, the 5th season onward episodes are truly horrible. And the gags where peter hurts himself and sits on the ground for 10 minutes are getting worse and worse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Family Guy... Their older stuff was better, but I still like the new stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome stuff man, it's truly epic lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  8. For me Family guy is a total hit or miss. There are some episodes that are amazingly funny and others... well, not that good.
    Its still a good show tho.

    (American Dad is better :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. It should have been cancelled when it was still good. Now there's only a few decent episodes per season.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love family guy, always will, i can watch them all again and again

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yea, the new stuff is pretty bad. I miss watching it back on adult swim. It was golden then.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked Family Guy when it first came out, but ever since like Season 3 it really went downhill for me. I can't even watch it if it's on anymore, I'd rather watch C-SPAN.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always loved Family Guy, and honestly the pure bluntness of their agenda is part of why it's funny. Not that I wholly agree with their pushing of their ideals but it does make for a good act.

    ReplyDelete