Monday, September 19, 2011

Party now, sleep later!

   Hello good people! Well the dubstep party killed it, 7+ hours of maximum dubstep, I barely sat down for a couple of minutes, really a killer, god, the only thing I am sorry about is that it's over... It was wild, Borgore was the best, there was even a couple of moshings while he was at the pult (I took a part of course haha). Pure awesomeness. Seriously, I want more, well... Doctor P is soon coming, so I guess it ain't that bad haha. There were some seriosly powerfull speakers at the party, I mean, I was in the front and they were blowing me away lol, I think I might be a bit more deaf than before. Let me just show you what I mean, click the pics for hi-res view.



   This is the stage setup, before the parteh, some serious power these bad boys had. It was an epic night, I hope that all people who listen and love dubstep and dnb have been to at least one sick party! I'll leave you some awesome awesome songs, if you haven't heard of dubstep before.


   Awesome song with some great vocals. Then I'd like to show you something that isn't dubstep, but is remix from an awesome dubstep-hit track, which those of you who listen to these styles have heard it hundreds of times - the original is Flux Pavilion - Bass Cannon, go listen to it if you haven't (also the video is really cool)!


   This is a drumstep redux, which as a style is new to me as well, but it is awesome! Just to note here, that all this is to listened with hard bass (with no subwoofer I am afraid you won't feel the music at its best) and music as loud as you can (MAX)!
   Anyways, this blog started as a TV show reviews, but as I'm getting my ass busted at university, I really don't have time to write a quality review right now, this is much easier to write (as it is in my head right now), but I hope y'all guys will like it! I am finishing univesity at 30th, so I don't know if I will be able to write, and how much, but I will try for sure, tell me if you want something specific (music/movies/shows) and if I can I will deliver to you. Peace, I'm out!

15 comments:

  1. I'm always glad to hear of someone out and a bout having fun! And for more than seven hours!! Thats great! I'd a fallen asleep on my feet after four hours! (I'm too old to party!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, that's pretty interesting. I kept hearing about Dubstep but wasn't exactly sure what it was. Sounds like you had a great time though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting and awesome at the same time,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks like it was a fun time! Can you check out my latest blog post please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know you've had a good time when you're sad to see it end. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have loved to have been there :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like it was a blast too bad I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man I need to go to a dubstep show sometime. I've only been to a bunch of rock shows and a couple country ones.

    ReplyDelete